Thursday, April 26, 2007

Prom Night 2007

Last Saturday night was Prom Night 2007. The last prom for these two. The senior prom. Hmmm. We (Kathy, Jordan and me) rode with Conor out to Abby's home on Saturday evening so that we could take the car back home (Conor and Abby took her parent's car to prom). We stood around in the living room taking photos in front of the fireplace and then some pictures out in the yard out front (where this one was taken).

In just another day Conor will make his college choice. In a little over a month graduation will happen (May 30th) and then we will hit the road a few days later (June 4th). This is what they would call in India "an auspicious time." Indeed.

I hope that we will all be able to see and enjoy and soak in the goodness of these days. They seem to sneak up on me and then the next thing I know I've blinked and they are gone. I hope Conor and Abby and their classmates can enjoy them fully and well, too.

These are good days. They are hard days, too. But good. Really good. And I hope to keep seeing that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Don Bryant said...

These truly are the days to enjoy and savor as each one comes, but we are blessed with a beautiful gift if we chose to use it, it's called a rearview mirror and things can be as glorious and wonderful from that angle too. I've been blessed to see some of the most amazing things in that mirror over the years that I really didn't get to see when I was face to face with them.

So my advice, don't just wash the windshield.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

conor is a stud

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The earliest I could get a job was when I was 15 years old, and nfl jerseys store I wanted a job as a teenager. While I wouldn't classify christian louboutin shoes my family as poor, we weren't exactly wealthy, either. I wanted a job so I NFL Jerseys could have my own source of income without having to bother my parents for Nike Free Run money. It was independence. By having my own job, I'd be able to Nike Roshe Run start saving money Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes for a car when I got my license at 16 and just have some spending cash to do with christian louboutin uk as I pleased. That's why, louboutin outlet no more than a week after my 15th Nike Air Max 90 birthday, I got a job at a drug store down the street cheap nfl jerseys from my house. wholesale nfl jerseys I worked 15-25 hours per week, taking shifts after school and on weekends. Well, it wasn't long after I started the job that something came

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home